17 August 2017
Wesfarmers Limited has reported a net profit after tax (NPAT) of $2,873 million for the full-year ended 30 June 2017, an increase of $2,466 million on the prior year which included $1,946 million of significant items. Excluding the significant items recorded in the prior year, NPAT increased 22.1 per cent, while earnings per share increased 21.6 per cent to a record $2.55 per share. Return on equity (R12) increased to 12.4 per cent from 9.6 per cent (excluding significant items) in the prior year.
For full details, please refer to the links below:
- App 4E - Preliminary Final Report and 2017 Full-year Results
- 2017 Full-year Results Briefing Presentation
- Full-year Results Supplementary Information
- Dividend/Distribution - WES
- 2017 Full-year Results Shareholder Quick Guide