We’re looking for tomorrow's leaders.
Take the first step in building a fantastic career.
Graduate Analyst – Business Development, Perth
Applications for the 2016 Business Development Graduate Opportunity are now closed.
The Business Development team undertakes major commercial projects for the group, supports Wesfarmers' divisions and provides research, analysis and recommendations to senior executives and the Board. The team is an integral part of Wesfarmers' financial and commercial decision making process.
Graduates who join our Business Development team apply and develop their skills on a diverse range of commercial and strategic projects, including mergers, acquisitions, divestments and major capital investments. Working as a graduate analyst on these projects, you will be encouraged to contribute to strategic thinking as well as providing in-depth research and analysis.
We place an emphasis on learning whilst working on live projects with experienced team members, as well as providing relevant training and professional development, which will ensure that you are challenged and supported while developing as a future leader.
You will be a high calibre individual, who is able to demonstrate:
- a high level of motivation to analyse and understand complex commercial issues across a range of industries
- excellent academic results in a Commerce or Finance related discipline (as a guide, weighted average mark of 70% or higher), preferably with a double degree or postgraduate qualification
- strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- the ability to write clearly and speak articulately
- strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- outstanding drive and initiative
Relevant work experience is desirable but not essential.