We’re looking for tomorrow's leaders.
Take the first step in building a fantastic career.
Graduate Analyst – Business Development
The Business Development team supports and manages major commercial projects and provides research, analysis and recommendations to senior management and the Board. The team is an integral part of Wesfarmers' financial and commercial decision making process.
Graduates who join our Business Development team apply and develop their skills on a diverse range of strategic projects, including mergers, acquisitions, divestments and major capital investments. Graduate Analysts are encouraged to think strategically and demonstrate a commitment to excellence while conducting financial analysis, writing reports and preparing and delivering presentations.
We place an emphasis on learning while working on live projects with experienced team members, as well as providing relevant training and professional development, which will ensure that you are challenged and supported while developing as a future leader.
You will be a high calibre individual, who is able to demonstrate:
- A high level of motivation to analyse and understand complex commercial issues across a range of industries;
- Excellent academic results in a Commerce or Finance related discipline (as a guide, weighted average mark of 70% or higher), majoring in Finance and/or Economics, preferably with a double degree or postgraduate qualification;
- Numerical, analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong communication (spoken and written), interpersonal and organisation skills;
- Initiative and a desire to learn; and
- Sound knowledge of the Microsoft suite of programs.
Some work experience or an internship in a professional business environment would be advantageous.
Apply now for the Wesfarmers Business Development Graduate Opportunity in 2015
Click here to apply.